Prizes (in $KLAY):
First runner-up: $3,000
Second runner-up: $2,000
Build an implementation (any core protocol toolings, ecosystem toolings, NFT & Metaverse use cases, DAO use cases, DeFi use cases, DApps use cases) on Klaytn ecosystem, with Klaytn’s token standard and any ecosystem tools listed in https://github.com/klaytn/awesome-klaytn on any type of Klaytn blockchain infrastructure. (E.g. mainnet, testnet, local Klaytn nodes, service chain, etc)
- Projects must be built on and related to any of the Klaytn Blockchain infrastructure (E.g. mainnet, testnet, local Klaytn nodes, service chain, etc.)
- Projects must adopt Klaytn’s token standards when building the smart contract of their use cases and such smart contracts should be deployed to the Klaytn Blockchain
- Projects must adopt any of the ecosystem tools listed in https://github.com/klaytn/awesome-klaytn
Submissions will be judged by Klaytn representatives and other Hack Boston judges based on their technical merits as well as the likelihood of implementation. In general, submissions are graded on a 1-5 scale in each of the following categories:
1. Originality: Does the template incorporate something entirely novel, or at least take a fresh approach to an existing problem?
2. Execution: Is the template usable in its current state? Is the user experience smooth? Does everything appear to work? Is it well designed?
3. Usefulness: Is the idea practical? Is it something people would actually use?
4. Learning: Did the individual or team stretch themselves and push the boundaries of learning in this space?